Hunting Season is Here & Winterize the Pipes
November 2015 Landman Realty LLC Real Estate Newsletter: UPDATED AREA INFORMATION More Public Land, Waushara County Townships, Trout Streams, Waushara County, Juneau County, hundreds of new area photos plus lots of late fall listings.
Some of the Hot properties included:
- Hunting Acreage in Waushara County
- Land Contract Deals
- Affordable Home for Sale
- 3 Acres with Pole Barn
- 40 Acres HUGE TREES
- Log Cabin for Sale
- Private Lake Acreage
- Camping Sites
- Ready to Go Camp site with or without Camper
- Private Castle Rock Lake FRONTAGE
- Dock Space and Boat Slips
November 2015 Landman Realty LLC Real Estate Newsletter:
- Today is Opening Day of Deer Gun Season – Wear your Blaze Orange.
- Remember “For Sales Signs” do not give permission to TRESPASS!
- This is the time of year the temperatures drop below freezing and it’s time to WINTERIZE Cabins, Pipes, Wells & Vacation Homes!
- LOTS of NEW LATE FALL INVENTORY!
- Snowmobile Trails Maps – Help others explore Wisconsin! SHARE this link on Your Social Media Accounts. Follow us on your favorite platform – http://www.thelandman.net/landman-realty-social-networking-websites.html
Remnant Fordham Creek – is located in Preston Township of Adams County in Central Wisconsin. It is north of Cty Road J just east of Adams-Friendship, WI, with 2 locations. This public land area is about 37 acres, mostly wooded with row pines along Cty Rd J. Then the stream turns into a small meadow heading north into mixed woods with a steep slope, before the creek that is surrounded by lowlands…
Remnant Little Roche-A-Cri Creek – consists of two areas. One area is located in Preston Township of Adams County, Central Wisconsin. It starts at the intersection of 8th Dr & Czech Ave following the creek northeast to 8th Ave. This section is about 6,000 feet of “class 1” trout stream. It continues on past 8th Ave as a “class 2” stream for about another 4,400 feet. The total area of this section of land is about 180 wooded acres that are not just fishing ground, but…